Cernunnos Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

HQ Private%Rome.o

Cernunnos Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Parlons-s'en !!!
Auteur Message
enchnasta
Membre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:57 (2016) Sujet du message: HQ Private%Rome.o Répondre en citant

Private Romeo > bit.ly/1U4pPKB

Josh...Neff.../...Mercutio.../...Capulet...Charlie...Barnett...Add...the...first...questionWest...Side...Story...and...Ran...are...great...examples...where..."bending...the...Bard"...actually...added...new...and...interesting...aspects...to...an...already...classic...tale,...but...this...one...added...nothing...and...detracted...a...LOTFull..Review…....February..10,..2012..Kyle..Smith..New..York..Post..Top..Critic..An..earnest..experiment..in..don't-ask-don't-tell..drama..as..indebted..to..shirtlessness..as..to..iambic..pentameterLaurence..Nurse..Juliet..Capulet's..Wife..-----------..moreThe.truth.is,.when.I.hear.their.individual.coming-out.stories,.they're.sadly.not.much.different.from.my.own.a.generation.ago"Tend.to.your.own.garden.first".is.always.his.advice.when.we're.both.feeling.particularly.politically.impotentPrivate.Romeo.is.an.adaptation.of.William.Shakespeare's.Romeo.and.Juliet.by.Alan.Brown.made.in.2011In..this..version,..I..couldn't..tell..the..factions..apart..or..even..if..there..really..were..anySign...up...with...Facebook...or...sign...up...with...email...Already...have...an...account?...Log...in...here...Brown...was...inspired...to...write...the...script...after...seeing...Joe...Calarco's...play...Shakespeare's...R&J...in...2008...wherein...four...senior...students...in...blazers,...discover...Shakespeare's...Romeo...and...Juliet...and...become...intrigued...by...it...while...reciting...excerpts,...and...act...out...key...scenes...from...the...play...intermingled...with...their...own...personal...realities.[citation...needed]...All...four...play...various...roles...in...a...minimalist...stage...settingGus...Sanchez.../...Capulet's...Wife.../...Benvolio...Bobby...Moreno...The..death..of..Tybalt..has..been..moved..to..a..basketball..courtBorrow...Cupids...wings...and...soar...with...them....../...I...am...too...sore...piercd...with...his...shaft.../...To...soar....../...Under...loves...heavy...burden...do...I...sinkbecomes...a...new...homoerotic...double...entendreDirector:...Jonah...Markowitz...Stars:...Trevor...Wright,...Brad...Rowe,...Tina...Holmes...0...Next......Harvest...(2011)...Drama......Romance.........1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...6.7/10...X......A...drama...that...tracks...the...relationship...between...two...young...apprentices...working...on...an...agricultural...complex...south...of...BerlinTheir.apparent.ease.with.their.and.others'.sexuality.can.lead.one.to.assume.that.it.wasn't.hard-won,.to.forget.that.the."It.Gets.Better".video.campaign.(which.some.of.Private.Romeo's.actors.took.part.in).and.the.Trevor.Project.arose.out.of.a.real,.desperate.need“Shakespeare.himself.would.spring.for.a.ticket.to.Alan.Brown’s.restaging.of.Romeo.and.Juliet.Performed.to.perfection.”And.ironically,.on.each.of.those.films.(I.just.finished.shooting.another.one),.it's.the.actors.who.inspire.me.and.give.me.more.courageBut..as..the..English..lit..class..studying..Romeo..and..Juliet..falls..under..the..spell..of..the..most..romantic..love..story..ever..written,..the..two..classmates..reading..the..leads..begin..to..take..the..Bard..too..seriously..and..live..their..roles..as..star-crossed..lovers..for..realThe..acting..was..wonderful,..and..over..all..I..enjoyed..itbut.they.soon.learn.that.there.are.borderlines.deep.within.each.one.of.them.that.each.of.them.has.to.crossHere,...love...is...blind,...as...it...is...today...among...the...youngFOLLOW..HUFFPOST..HuffPost..Queer..Voices..HuffPost..Queer..Voices..HuffingtonPost..Available..on..the..App..Store..Android..App..on..Google..Play..Get..it..at..Blackberry..App..World..HUFFPOST..NEWSLETTERS..Enter..your..email..address..to..get..top..stories..and..blog..posts..emailed..to..you..each..dayDirector:.Tom.Gustafson.Stars:.Tanner.Cohen,.Wendy.Robie,.Judy.McLane.0.Next..Geography.Club.(2013).Comedy...1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.6.6/10.X..At.Goodkind.High.School,.a.group.of.students.with.varying.sexual.orientations.form.an.after-school.club.as.a.discreet.way.to.share.their.feelings.and.experiencesThe..director..takes..the..same..words..Shakespeare..wrote..to..convey..a..different..kind..of..love..story..between..menI...understood...that...the...story...was...a...modern...take...on...the...Romeo...&...Juliet...story...set...in...a...boys'...military...academyAll.rights.reservedFULL...CAST...AND...CREW......TRIVIA......USER...REVIEWS......IMDbPro......MORE...LESS...SHARE...X...Share...Facebook...Twitter...E-mail...Check...in...0Check...in...X...Beta...I'm...Watching...This!...Keep...track...of...everything...you...watch;...tell...your...friendsClose.Log.In.to.Rotten.Tomatoes.Log.in.with.Facebook.OR.Log.In.Forgot.your.password?.Don't.have.an.account?.Sign.up.here.The...meticulous...locations...(SUNY...Maritime...College...in...the...Bronx,...a...high...school...in...Mineola...and...Sarah...Lawrence...College)...lend...an...authenticity...no...soundstages...could...suggest f5880b0734

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:57 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Cernunnos Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Parlons-s'en !!! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI